AC Current Transducer / Switch ATS Series – NK Technologies
The ATS Series Current Sensors combine a current operated switch and transducer into a single package for use in AC current applications up to 1200 A. The large sensing window provides complete isolation between the primary circuit and the controls. The DIN rail mounting makes installation a breeze and provides a very secure mount that is resistant to conductor movement.
- Patented rotary switch setpoint selection (patent pending).
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Analog signal powered from the sensor; no loop-powered required.
- 4-20mA signal proportional to 0-1200 AC Amps.
- Single Pole Double Throw Relay changes state with power to sensor.
- LED indication if power is removed from the sensor or primary current exceeds adjustable trip point.
- Integral DIN rail mount with spring-loaded mounting clips.
- The ATS eliminates the need to connect multiple components to monitor high current loads. It can be used to directly monitor AC motor loads to 500 horsepower.
- Monitor air handling blowers, pumps, crushers and many other large loads with one self-contained current switch (limit alarm) while also using the built in analog signal to spot bearing wear and other issues before they cause a break down. As a tool in your preventive maintenance tool kit, the ATS is incomparable
|Item #||Output Signal||Power Supply||Case Style||Price|
|ATS-420-SDT-24D-DL||4-20 mADC||24 VDC||Solid-core, DIN rail mount||$600.00|
|ATS-420-SDT-120-DL||4-20 mADC||120 VAC||Solid-core, DIN rail mount||$600.00|