The Weschler headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio includes a full-service meter modification center and extensive inventory for prompt order fulfillment. We stock both meter subassemblies and finished meters, transducers, sensors, signal conditioners and test equipment. Sales and application specialists in our 5 US offices can all be reached through our main phone number. Additional design & production facilities are in Coral Springs Florida. At Weschler Instruments, we have the knowledge and experience to meet all your measurement and control needs.
- Inside Sales: We’re proud to have one of the most knowledgeable inside sales teams in the industry, averaging over 24 years experience.
- Exhibits: Weschler’s technical staff participates in trade shows, conferences and industry standards committees.
- Engineering Lab: Our engineering lab tests products to both industrial and military standards. Performance of key components is also verified.
- Dial Printing: In-house printing allows quick delivery on meters with custom scales and legends.
- Production Test: Product performance is verified using a combination of manual and automated tests. Every product is tested before shipment.
- Inventory: To provide rapid delivery, we maintain an extensive stock of parts, subassemblies and finished units.
- Applications: Our application specialists are ready to provide pre- and post-sale technical support.
- CAD: Computer-Aided Design and simulation tools cut turn-around time and assure precision.
- Electronic Assembly: Electronic products are assembled using a combination of automated and manual assembly processes.
- Prototype Shop: Small lots and rush orders can be modified in-house to speed delivery.
- Quality Assurance: The QA staff assure conformance to procedures and customer requirements. Experienced QA technicians run an independent verification of performance and can provide certificates of calibration on request.
Weschler Capabilities (pdf)