Yokogawa Digital Earth Resistance Tester
YOKOGAWA EY200 EARTH RESISTANCE TESTER: The Yokogawa EY200 is a digital earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring systems, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
The EY200 test meter performs three-pole and two-pole earth resistance and earth voltage testing of electrical equipment and systems wiring and grounding to reduce power quality issues and avoid safety hazards. The meter is portable, small, lightweight, and designed for ease of use with one-touch button and one switch operation. The LCD screen can display up to 1,999 digits for measurement readings. The meter warns the user when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit.
Testing setup and operating instructions are provided on the inside of the meter case. Ground-resistance meters are used by electricians and contractors working in industrial, utility, and field servicing.
The Yokogawa EY200 has an IP 54 rating for limited ingress of dust and protection against water splashes and drips. Safety ratings are CE compliant, designed to safety standard IEC 61557, and rated as CAT III 300V.
The test kit includes two earth spikes, 3-pole test lead set, 2-pole test lead set, a shoulder strap, and a soft carrying case that holds the instrument and all testing accessories
- Designed to safety standard IEC 61557
- Reference to IEC 60529: Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP54). Measurement can be made even under adverse weather conditions
- Large, easy-to-read LCD digital display
- 2P Test leads (for simplified measurement) has a structure that both the safety alligator clip and the test probe are available
- Warns when earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes exceeds the permissible limit
- Convenient carrying soft bag for accessories etc.
- 3-Pole Earth Resistance Measurement (Precise Measurement)