Voltmeter/Ammeter Switches – Control Switches
Switch current transformer and potential transformer secondaries to AC ammeters and voltmeters.
Voltmeter switches are non-shorting (break before make). Ammeter switches are shorting type (make before break).
Approvals: UL, CSA, CE
Rotary cam switches series N have been developed to the latest achievements in the field of switching devices through the application of high quality insulation materials and contacts made with silver alloys. Their advantages are: high making and breaking capacities, electrical and mechanical endurance and small dimensions. The rotary cam switches are intended for multiple switching operations in main as well as in auxiliary circuits.
- Motor switches: They are designed for direct-online starting and stopping of single-phase and three-phase motors. They also come out as star-delta switches, reversing switches, pole-change over motor switches
- Auxiliary circuits: They are assembled in compliance with the switching program according to preference: switches for control, signaling and measuring circuits
- Switches, selector switches and step switches e.g. for transformers and welding apparatuses
- Group switches e.g. for switching operations of resistors and heaters
- Control switch with automatic return
The rotary cam switches can have 12 control positions and 12 switching elements (24 contacts) maximum and can be made with turning angle of 30˚, 45˚, 60˚ and 90˚.
|N20-61337-00||20A, 600V, 12 AWG||61337||48mm plate, 36mm hole pattern|
|N25-61337-00||25A, 600V, 10 AWG||61337||48mm plate, 36mm hole pattern|
|N20-61337-01||20A, 600V, 12 AWG||61337||64mm plate, 48mm hole pattern|
|N20-61338-00||20A, 600V, 12 AWG||61338||48mm plate, 36mm hole pattern|
|N20-61338-01||20A, 600V, 12 AWG||61338||64mm plate, 48mm hole pattern|
|N20-61336-01||20A, 600V, 12 AWG||61336||64mm plate, 48mm hole pattern|
|N25-61336-01||25A, 600V, 10 AWG||61336||64mm plate, 48mm hole pattern|
|N20-61336-00||20A, 600V, 12 AWG||61336||48mm plate, 36mm hole pattern|
|N25-61337-01||25A, 600V, 10 AWG||61337||64mm plate, 48mm hole pattern|
|N25-61338-00||25A, 600V, 10 AWG||61338||48mm plate, 36mm hole pattern|
|N25-61338-01||25A, 600V, 10 AWG||61338||64mm plate, 48mm hole pattern|
|N25-61336-00||25A, 600V, 10 AWG||61336||48mm plate, 36mm hole pattern|