Fuji Temperature Controllers – PXF Series
The Fuji PXF series are extremely compact temperature controllers which have 48 x 48 mm (PXF4), 48 x 96 mm (PXF5) or 96 x 96 mm (PXF9) front panel with a large white LCD and 58 mm depth behind panel.
Developed as a successor to the standard model PXR, PXF features fast sampling speed (50 ms) equal to PXH, highly accurate input indication, and universal input, in addition to various functions of PXG, while achieving a competitive price. Equipped with multiple input/output and sophisticated control functions, PXF serves as a suitable temperature controller for a wide range of use.
They are equipped with multiple input and output options as well as sophisticated control functions making is suitable for a wide range of applications. You can use any input among RTD, thermocouples, voltage, current, and mV. Switching the input is an easy parameter change.
- 7 Control Methods including Self Tuning and Fuzzy PID
- Universal Input (T/C, RTD, V, mA)
- High Speed Sampling (50ms)
- Large, Bright LCD Display
- Up to 64 Ramp/Soak Segments in 15 Patterns
- Two Control Outputs Plus Alarm Outputs
- Motorized Valve Control Versions
- Digital Input Option
- Heater Current Monitoring CT
- RS485 Modbus Option
- Setup via USB without External Power
- Compact 58mm Depth
- Multidrop Master Option