Fuji Strip Chart Recorders
The Fuji Electric PHE strip chart recorder suilt with polymer plastic mold technology to make them lightweight and durable. The unit offers the latest in low-cost inkjet recording with the series of 100mm inkjet PHE strip chart recorders.
The PHE Recorder has many useful features. Available in one or two channel recording, the PHE Recorder offers continuous analog trending on the same axis which eliminates the phase shift syndrome exhibited by conventional pen recorders. In addition, the PHE Recorder has the ability to digitally print periodic data, scale line, alarm condition, burnout, and parameters.
Featuring an affordable inkjet print mechanism, the PHE Recorder prints crisp, no-smudge characters without physically contacting the paper. This printhead sprays the ink in tiny dots to create a trace in vivid colors for one or two channel continuous recording. Utilizing a piezoelectric element, the PHE Recorder creates stunning reports and print quality for the same price as a pen recorder.
- Inkjet printing technology without physical contact with the paper
- Lightweight, durable, and trouble-free 100mm recorder
- Available in one- or two-channel continuous trace
- Continuous analog trending on the same axis
- Prints periodic data, scale line, alarm condition, burnout, and parameter data
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 Facility
- Three-year warranty