Multifunction Calibrator – PRC30 – Extech
Extech PRC30 Multifunction Process Calibrator is a precision current, voltage & thermocouple source/measure calibrator. This calibrator provides precision sourcing and measurements for thermocouples (eight types), current (mA), and voltage (mV and V) devices. Featuring 24 volt loop power, five-user adjustable calibration presets, and temperature output in Fahrenheit, Celsius, and millivolts.
The PRC30 features an illuminated display with a dot-matrix value illuminated display for displaying measured values and source readings like temperature, voltage, and loop current. It comes with durable housing and offers extended hours of on-flied testing with its large battery backup and external power adapter. The product includes test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple calibration cable, universal calibration cable, 100-240V AC universal adapter with 4 plugs, AA batteries, hard case, and user manual.
- Source/Measure Voltage, Current, mV & Thermocouples
- Combines functions of the PRC15 & PRC20
- 24V loop power source
- Field and Lab Calibrations & Veriﬁcation Operation of Controllers, Thermocouple Probes, Sensors, Testing tools & Panel meters
- Troubleshooting for Temp. Control Proces
- Process devices simulation and calibration for transducers, transmitters, sensors, indicators and controllers
- Field test & service
- Bench research & development
|Item #||Item Name|
|EX/PRC30-NIST||Extech Multifunction Calibrator with Cold Junction Compensation and NIST traceable Certificate|
|EX/PRC30||Extech Multifunction Calibrator with Cold Junction Compensation|