DLRO100 Series Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeters – Megger
The Megger Ducter™ DLRO100 enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, in areas without access to mains power. The integral Li-ion battery supplies a constant 100 A current for up to 200 automatic or manual tests enhancing productivity in remote locations.
With a focus on user safety, advanced design features ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a CAT IV 600 V safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. A DualGround feature is available on the DLRO100X and DLRO100H, which adds to the operators’ safety by grounding both sides of the breaker under test.
- DLRO100 E or EB – The base model.
- DLRO100 X or XB – The mid-range model includes all features in the basic model, with added data storage and DualGround™ testing capability.
- DLRO100 H or HB – The top-of-the-line model includes features in the E and X models, with asset tagging (enter unique asset ID’s using the asset Tag Windows app), Bluetooth® download and USB remote operation.
- CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC for safe operation
- Lightweight 100 A battery powered unit for portability
- High noise immunity for stable readings
- Smooth DC Output for circuit breaker testing
- IP54 for protection against dust and moisture while testing
- Save, download and delete results (100X/H variants)
- Remote operation, Bluetooth® & asset/result tagging (100H variants)
|Item #||Catalog Number||Description||Power|
|DLRO100X-LG2-P3||1004-899||Advanced kit with data logging||AC Only|
|DLRO100XB-LG2-P3||1004-919||Advanced kit with data logging||AC and Battery|
|DLRO100H-LG2-P3||1004-939||Remote with Bluetooth, data logging||AC Only|
|DLRO100HB-LG2-P3||1004-959||Remote with Bluetooth, data logging||AC and Battery|
|DLRO100E-LG2-P3||1004-858||Basic kit||AC Only|
|DLRO100EB-LG2-P3||1004-879||Basic kit||AC and Battery|