AEMC Hand-Cranked Megohmmeters
The Megohmmeter Models 6501 and 6503 are compact, self-contained, hand-cranked True Megohmmeters®. These practical and dependable instruments are designed for a broad range of plant and field service applications, such as acceptance testing and preventive maintenance of wiring, cables, switchgear and motors. The easy hand-cranked operation provides a steady, DC voltage output across the entire range for consistently reliable readings.
Model 6501: In addition to insulation resistance testing at 500V, it also permits resistance testing to 500kΩ and continuity testing to 100Ω. The 600V test voltage range is to perform safety checks to confirm that the sample is fully discharged and not connected to an energized circuit.
Model 6503 has three test voltages for insulation resistance testing: 250V, 500V and 1000V. Test voltages are generated in full across the entire measurement range.
- True Megohmmeter®
- Test voltages of 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Insulation measurements to 200MΩ and 5000MΩ
- LED indicates constant voltage output and proper cranked speed
- Automatic discharge when measurement is finished
- Auto-Ranging with dual scale operation for better sensitivity and easier readings
- Voltage display prior to, during and at end of test
- Compact self-contained package; folding crank
- Large direct-reading scale
- CAT III 300V rating
|AE/2126.52||AEMC Megohmmeter Model 6503 (Hand-cranked, 250V, 500V, 1000V)||$645.00|
|AE/2126.51||AEMC Megohmmeter Model 6501 (Hand-cranked, 500V, 500kOhms, Continuity)||$545.00|