Item #AE/2126.52, AEMC Hand-Cranked Megohmmeters
The Megohmmeter Model 6503 is a compact, self-contained, hand-cranked True Megohmmeter®. This practical and dependable instrument is designed for a broad range of plant and field service applications, such as acceptance testing and preventive maintenance of wiring, cables, switchgear and motors. The easy hand-cranked operation provides a steady, DC voltage output across the entire range for consistently reliable readings.
Model 6503 has three test voltages for insulation resistance testing: 250V, 500V and 1000V. Test voltages are generated in full across the entire measurement range.
- True Megohmmeter®
- Test voltages of 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Insulation measurements to 200MΩ and 5000MΩ
- LED indicates constant voltage output and proper cranked speed
- Automatic discharge when measurement is finished
- Auto-Ranging with dual scale operation for better sensitivity and easier readings
- Voltage display prior to, during and at end of test
- Compact self-contained package; folding crank
- Large direct-reading scale
- CAT III 300V rating