250° DC Meters – 250 Series – Hoyt
Hoyt Analog Panel Meters 250 Series – Ideal for harsh conditions where vibration is a concern. Utilize a highly damped, spring loaded pivot and jewel movement with mechanical interlocking to develop high torque. The meters are desirable for the following applications: Emergency Vehicles, Marine Instrumentation, Speed (RPM), Pressure and Flow, Pyrometers, Diesel and Gas Instrumentations.
The Hoyt 250° meters utilize a highly damped, spring loaded pivot and jewel movement; mechanically interlocked, negating the use of adhesives and develops a very high torque. The meters are desirable for the following applications:
- Emergency Vehicles
- Marine Instrumentation
- Speed (RPM)
- Pressure and Flow
- Diesel and Gas Instrumentations
- 2″, 3″ and 3-3/8″ Sizes
- Special ranges and resistances to match your equipment design.
- Electrical damping to control overshoot and oscillation.
- Optional custom dials with your name, logo, etc.
- Long 250 degree pointer swing.
- Pivot and jewel movement.
- Now available with or without illumination.
- Available with chrome or black bezels.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- High impact metal case.
- Color fast metal dials.
- DC moving coil movement.
- 1% & 2% accuracy available.