Item #mL-CS8A, mLine 8 Channel Scanner with Relays – KEP
The mL-CS8A series 8 channel analog scanners are designed for measuring and communicating process values. They can be used in many applications with their 0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10VDC process input, relay outputs, selectable alarm functions, RS-232 / RS-485 communications.
The mL-CS8 series 8 channel temperature scanners are designed for measuring and communicating process temperatures. They can be used in many applications with their Pt100 RTD inputs, alarm outputs, selectable alarm functions, RS-232 / RS-485 communications.
- 320 x 240 pixel TFT LCD display
- 8 Analog inputs
- ON-OFF control
- Relay or (pnp “source”) transistor output
- Sensor error detection
- Adjustable temperature offset
- 3 Different alarm and pre-alarm types for each channel (High, Low and Band Alarms)
- User defined channel labels
- Display scan modes
- RS-232 and RS-485 with ModBus RTU communication protocol
- Password protection for programming mode
8 CHANNEL ANALOG SCANNER WITH 10 RELAYS