Item #N20-61325-00, Ammeter Switches - Grounded CT, Grounded Ammeter - Control Switches
Switch current transformer secondaries to AC ammeters.
Ammeter switches are shorting type (make before break).
Approvals: UL, CSA, CE.
Rotary cam switches series N have been developed to the latest achievements in the field of switching devices through the application of high quality insulation materials and contacts made with silver alloys. Their advantages are: high making and breaking capacities, electrical and mechanical endurance and small dimensions. The rotary cam switches are intended for multiple switching operations in main as well as in auxiliary circuits.
- Motor switches: They are designed for direct-online starting and stopping of single-phase and three-phase motors. They also come out as star-delta switches, reversing switches, pole-change over motor switches
- Auxiliary circuits: They are assembled in compliance with the switching program according to preference: switches for control, signaling and measuring circuits
- Switches, selector switches and step switches e.g. for transformers and welding apparatuses
- Group switches e.g. for switching operations of resistors and heaters
- Control switch with automatic return
The rotary cam switches can have 12 control positions and 12 switching elements (24 contacts) maximum and can be made with turning angle of 30˚, 45˚, 60˚ and 90˚.