Item #N20-61325-00, Ammeter Switches - Grounded CT, Grounded Ammeter - Control Switches
Switch current transformer secondaries to AC ammeters.
Ammeter switches are shorting type (make before break).
Approvals: UL, CSA, CE.
Rotary cam switches series N has been developed to the latest achievements in the field of switching devices through the application of high-quality insulation materials and contacts made with silver alloys. Their advantages are high making and breaking capacities, electrical and mechanical endurance and small dimensions. The rotary cam switches are intended for multiple switching operations in main as well as in auxiliary circuits.
- Motor switches: They are designed for direct-online starting and stopping of single-phase and three-phase motors. They also come out as star-delta switches, reversing switches, pole-change over motor switches
- Auxiliary circuits: They are assembled in compliance with the switching program according to preference – switches for control, signaling and measuring circuits
- Switches, selector switches and step switches e.g. for transformers and welding apparatuses
- Group switches e.g. for switching operations of resistors and heaters
- Control switch with automatic return
The rotary cam switches can have 12 control positions and 12 switching elements (24 contacts) maximum and can be made with turning angle of 30˚, 45˚, 60˚ and 90˚.