Item #671B424A12, AC Voltage Analog Switchboard Meters - Weschler
Weschler 4½” (KA-241, KC-241) & 8¾” (KA-261, KC-261) instruments are designed to achieve the ultimate in reliability and performance. These instruments are recommended for use on electric utility switchboards and industrial process control panels. Commercial instruments comply with ANSI Standard C39.1 for 1% class switchboard instruments. The Hi-Shock versions were developed to meet the special needs of U.S. Navy shipboard applications. They are also suitable for commercial, marine and industrial applications subjected to humid conditions or severe mechanical shocks.
- High accuracy, full view design
- Volts, amps, watts, vars, speed, frequency and power factor
- High overload capacity
- Ruggedized (High Shock) versions
- Ultimate in reliability and performance
- Special scales and calibration
- Formerly Westinghouse brand
Modifications available on request for KA241, KC241, KA261, KC261: white on black dial, dual scale, special colors, illumination, special calibration and custom ranges.