Item #2150.34, AEMC Portable Hand-Held Oscilloscopes with WiFi - OX 9000 series
The AEMC OX 9000 series portable hand-held oscilloscopes are rugged four-channel units with a bandwidth of 60, 100 or 300 MHz, FFT function, recording mode, and power measurement capability. The OX9000 Series Oscilloscopes with isolated channels are four instruments in one. They can be used as an Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Harmonic Analyzer or Data Logger. A simple press of a button or touch screen icon accesses the mode you want. They are ergonomically designed and utilize keypad benefits originally developed for the automotive industry. Timebase and scaling adjustments are effortless by simply pressing the Auto Set button. Input probe characteristics are automatically identified when the probe is plugged in. They also have WiFi, Ethernet and USB communication capability.
- OX 9104 IV (4-Channel, 100MHz) #2150.33
- OX 9304 IV (4-Channel, 300MHz) #2150.34
- Four fully isolated 600V, CATIII rated channels
- Scope, Multimeter, Harmonic Analysis and Recorder/Logger modes instantly available at the press of a button
- 8 hours of rechargeable battery life
- 60, 100 and 300 MHz bandwidth models
- New triggering and recording options
- 12 bit resolution and 2.5 GS/sec sampling
- 7” WVGA color FFT touch screen with 800 x 480 dpi & manual or automatic brightness
- WiFi, Ethernet and USB communication capability
- Increased storage capacity (microSD) and much more!
- Field Troubleshooting
- Electronic and Industrial Maintenance