WATT-Hour, VAR-Hour Transducers – Texmate
TEXMATE WATT-HOUR, VAR-HOUR TRANSDUCERS: These Texmate Power transducers provide an accurate measurement of active & reactive power for balanced or unbalanced loads. Additional models measure active & reactive energy (as either watt hours or VAR hours). Dual function units combine watts with VARs, watts with watt hours, and VARs with VAR hours. Power factor transducers are also available.
Each transducer output is an isolated, load independent DC signal (V or mA) for power and a pulse (relay or open collector) for energy. External power choices are 115/230V AC, 24V DC, or 125V DC. Two case styles provide mounting flexibility.
- Watt, VAR, Power factor, Watt Hour & VAR Hour
- Single phase & 3 phase models
- Measures distorted signals using time division multiplication
- Direct connect up to 5A or 600V
- ±0.2% or ±0.1% accuracy
- High noise immunity
- Panel or DIN rail mounting