TX10 Series of Digital Thermometers – Yokogawa
The Yokogawa TX10 Series offers thermocouple thermometers that support K, J, E and T type thermocouples. These digital thermometers are easy-to-use and require simply setting the unit to the thermocouple type before taking measurements. The Yokogawa TX10 has a measurement range of -200 to 1372°C (with a type K thermocouples) with an accuracy as high as ±0.1% of reading + 0.7°C.
There are three models available: (TX1001) 1-channel single-function, (TX1002) 1-channel multi-function, and (TX1003) 2-channelmulti-function models
- TX1001 is the base model in the TX10 series. It is a single channel, single function digital thermometer with a data hold function.
- TX1002 is a single channel multifunction digital thermometer. In addition to a data hold function, it also includes a max/min function. An internal memory is capable of storing up to 10 readings. Calibrations and adjustments can be easily made via the front panel keys. A relative display select key displays measured values with reference to the value obtained immediately before this key was pressed. It also has a simplified correction mode key that sets the correction value and selects active/inactive of the simplified correction function.
- TX1003 is a two-channel multifunction digital thermometer. It has all the features of the TX1002 but also has the ability for simultaneous measurement in two locations as well as measuring the temperature difference between two points.
- Type K thermocouple, -200 to 1372°C
- Up to 0.1°C (under 200°C) resolution
- Resolution select key (TX1002, TX1003)
- Up to ±(0.1% of reading + 0.7°C) accuracy at (-100.0 to 199.9°C)
- Memory stores 10 values (TX1002, TX1003)
- LCD display
- Rated to IP54 for drips and dust
- Includes batteries and manual