Synchronizing Units for 3-Phase Generators – Sifam Tinsley
Sifam Tinsley KS5 Synchronization meter has been designed for automatic switching of three-phase generators for parallel operation with the grid or with other generators with rated frequency of 50 or 60 Hz.
- Clear data visualization.
- Range of input signals: 50…150 V or 150…400 V.
- Direct or indirect measurement through voltage transformers.
- Programmable hysteresis of voltage difference, frequency, and phase shift angle
- Ethernet interface 10/100 BASE-T for connecting the synchronization meter to the local area network (LAN) or the global one (WAN);
- Network services: web server, Modbus TCP / IP, DHCP client;
- RS485 with MODBUS RTU protocol;
- Password protection for two accounts of Web Server user,
- External dimensions: 96 x 96 x 77mm