Series 615/625 Pressure Transducers and Transmitters – Noshok
Noshok Series 615 and 625 pressure transmitters and transducers are designed to provide a previously unequaled level of performance, utilizing diffused semiconductor or sputtered thin-film technology. Series 625 transmitters were developed for applications that require pressure measurement in potentially explosive environments. RFI, EMI, and ESD protection have been engineered as a standard feature. The durability is coupled with the mechanical integrity of the case, process connection, and wetted parts constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, completing the NOSHOK product characteristics you have come to expect.
- Thin Film and Diffused Semiconductor Sensor
- High Accuracy and Long Term Stability
- Ranges from 2 through 10,000 psi
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Construction
- Span and Zero Adjustments
- Approvals: CE, CSA, FM