Process Multimeter CA450 – Yokogawa
The Yokogawa CA450 integrates the functionality of a loop calibrator with a digital multimeter.The CA450 Process Multimeter is a portable test instrument to combine a digital RMS multimeter and a loop calibrator to give process technicians the same functionality in one tool. The CA450 provides 24-Volt loop power, reducing the need for carrying a separate power supply when performing transmitter testing. And with its built-in, selectable 250-Ohm Hart resistor, it also eliminates the need for a separate resistor. Process technicians can now do the same job while carrying less equipment.
Loop Power and 4 to 20 mA Output function in a DMM. From daily inspection to troubleshooting of measurement instruments—all in a single unit!
Loop Check Functions:
- Simultaneous 24 V loop power and mA measurement
- HART mode setting with loop power (250 Ohm resistance)
- SINK function simulates transmitters
- 4-20 mA span/step/auto-step/sweep output
- High accuracy DC mA measurement 0.05%
- Handheld DMM functions – DCV, ACV, ohms, frequency
- Peak/Hold function for DCS power peak-to-peak measurement
- Dedicated sensor modes for direct reading of many sensor signal types