DC Current Transducers – HV / Solid Core DT-FD Series – NK Technologies
DT-FD series DC Current Transducers provide a large sensing window and the ability to monitor circuits with voltages up to 1500 VDC. The sensor can be mounted on a DIN rail, or be attached to a back panel with screws. Easily accessible power supply and output-signal, finger-safe terminals are located on the top of the sensor to allow for a clean and trouble-free installation. The one-piece design combines the current sensing elements and the signal conditioning to provide an output compatible with most control systems, increasing the safety and accuracy of the installation.
- Ranges up to 400A
- 5V, 10V or 4-20mA output
- 24V AC or DC powered
- 1500V working voltage
- 1.31″ window
- Panel or DIN rail mounting
- Interfaces with PLC’s, panel meters and data acquisition systems quickly, with simple programming by the installer.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems
- Externally Powered: 24 VAC or DC (Output not isolated from the power supply)
- Factory set calibration reduces setup time
- Warranted to produce accurate signals for five years