Heavy Duty Light Meter with PC Interface – 407026 – Extech
The Extech 407026 is a Heavy Duty Light Meter that has four lighting type settings: Tungsten/Daylight, Fluorescent, Sodium, and Mercury and a PC interface. Additional features include Data Hold, Min/Max/Average, Auto power off and a % reading of the differential from a reference point. Built-in RS-232 interface with optional Data Acquisition Software and Datalogger. Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with 45″ (1.1m) cable, protective cover, and holster with a stand.
- % displays differential from reference point
- “ZERO” Re-Calibration
- Selectable lighting type Tungsten/Daylight, Fluorescent, Sodium, Mercury
- Data hold, Min/Max/Avg readings
- Auto power off
- Optional Data Acquisition software (407001) and Datalogger (380340)
- Complete with 9V battery, light sensor and protective cover with 3.8ft 1.2m)
cable, and protective holster with stand. Optional 117V or 220V AC adaptors.