Model 2074, 2174 and 2274 Digital Pressure Gauges – Ashcroft
The Ashcroft 2074, 2174, and 2274 digital industrial gauges are multi-functional digital gauges that feature optional 4-20mA outputs and 1 or 2 SPDT switches. Three types of Ashcroft digital industrial gauges are offered;
- 2074 industrial digital pressure gauge is a battery powered multifunctional instrument.
- 2174 industrial digital pressure gauge is a 4-20mA loop powered multifunctional instrument.
- 2274 industrial digital pressure gauges are 12-36 Vdc powered multifunctional instruments.
They have .25% full scale accuracy. Case sizes are available in 3 and 4.5 inches with a weatherproof case enclosure rating of IP65 and have 10 engineering units available via a selectable menu. The configuration mode allows for changes to the default settings of the gauge including a zero disable feature. Ranges of the Ashcroft 2074, 2174, and 2274 digital industrial gauges are in available from vacuum to 20,000 psi.
- 1/4% Full Scale Accuracy
- Extra Large 5 Digit Display
- 4-20mA & Switch Outputs in One Unit (2274)
- NEMA4, IP65 Case
- Selectable Damping, Update Rate, Engineering Units, Auto-Off
- Min/Max (Peak Hold) Display
Specify these multi-function digital gauges when any combination of local indication, 4-20mA output and switching is required. Easy menu configuration speeds installation & setup. All points between zero and full scale remain within stated accuracy even after re-zeroing.