Megger Phase Sequence Tester PSI-700A
The Megger PSI-700A is a rugged, lightweight instrument used to determine the phase sequence or phase rotation of a three-phase system. It will also detect and identify an open phase.
The PSI-700A is simple to use. The operator connects thre leads to the system and a lamp will instantly indicate either ABC clockwise rotation or CBA counter-clockwise rotation. Three lamps will light to indicate that all phase voltages are present. If a phase is open, only one lamp will light and identify the open phase.
- Indicates clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Detects open A, B or C phase
- No moving parts, batteries or binding posts
- No power source required
- Rugged insulated enclosure
- Canvas carrying case included
|PSI-700A||Phase Sequence Tester|
Sorry, no products were found fitting that criteria. Please widen your search or reset item filters now