M235/M245 Mini-Max Digital Panel Meters – Simpson
The Simpson Mini-Max digital panel meters provide high quality accuracy and reliability in a compact, 60 mm deep case. The Mini-Max series is available with a LCD or LED display. The LCD units offer a 3-1/2 digit, 0.5″ (12.7 mm) display with an optional bright red, negative image backlight. The LED units offer a 3 1/2 digit, 0.56″ (14.2 mm) display. All units feature user-selectable decimal point, auto zero and limited scaling capabilities.
A unique mounting bracket is provided to allow for vertical or horizontal stacking of multiple indicators. All Mini-Max units feature a 3/64-DIN, high-impact plastic case. The LCD units have a clear viewing window, and the LED units have a red window.
- Case Size: Standard 3/64 DIN Dimensions
- Accuracy: ±0.1% (M235); ±0.04% (M245)
- Minimum Depth Indicator—Less Than 2.5″ (60 mm) of Space
- User-Selectable Decimal Point
- Optional Negative Image, Bright Red Backlighting
- Standard Screw Terminals
- 85V to 250 VAC Power or 9V to 32 VDC
Mini-Max—3/64 DIN, 3-1/2 and 4-1/2 Digit
AC and Process Indicators
Simpson’s Mini-Max AC Voltage/Current Indicators provide high quality, accuracy, and reliability in a compact 60 mm deep case.