Fluke Infrared Thermometers 62 Max Series
The new 62 Max and 62 Max+ infrared thermometers are designed to withstand the harsh conditions faced by technicians in electrical, service, HVAC, process, industrial and facilities maintenance applications.
- Wide temperature range
- ±1.5% Accuracy of the reading.
- Dot laser sighting
- Rugged performance
- Survives 9.8 foot/3 meter drops to wood floors
- Displays differences between 2 measurements
- IP54 rated to withstand rain, splashing liquids, dust and dirt
- Small and easy to use
- Ergonomic fit to “feel” good in your hand
- Backlit display
|Item #||Temperature Range (F)||Temperature Range (C)||Spot Distance||Emissivity||Other|
|Fluke 62 Max+||-22 to 1202||-30 to 650||12:1||0.10 - 1.00||Dual|
|Fluke 62 Max||-20 to 932||-30 to 500||10:1||0.10 - 1.00||Single|
Sorry, no products were found fitting that criteria. Please widen your search or reset item filters now