Fluke 87V High Performance Multimeters
The Fluke 87V has improved measurement functions & troubleshooting features, to solve problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment. The Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high-energy, and high-altitude locations. A low pass filter supports accurate frequency measurements on VFDs and captures intermittents as fast 250 µS.
Use the 87V to measure AC current up to 10 A directly, or use an optional clamp for high current measurements, frequency to 200 kHz, plus % duty cycle, resistance, continuity and diode test. And it includes a built-in thermometer so you can take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument, and more. Plus, with its bright, two-level backlit display you’ll be able to see the results better in dim light.
- Selectable filters for accurate measurements on adjustable speed drives
- Built-in thermometer
- Capacitance to 10,000µF
- 30% larger display
- 2 level backlight
- 4x faster (250µS) peak capture
- CATIII-1000V & CATIV-600V rating
- Lifetime warranty
- Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, TUV, VDE
Includes: TL75 Test Leads, AC72 Alligator Clips, holster, 9V battery, temperature probe
Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit
Includes special accessories to increase productivity.
- 1.5m heat resistance silicone test leads
- Removable test probes with 4mm of exposed metal for use on industrial circuits
- Plunger style alligator clips
- Magnetic hanger to position and hold meter to steel surfaces
- Temperature probe
- Packaged in a durable carrying case