Voltage & Current Calibrator / Meter – Extech
The Extech 412355A is a Current and Voltage Calibrator and Meter. Precision “source” for calibrating process devices and measuring DC process signals from 0 to 24 mA with super large LCD that displays readings in mA or as a% of the 0 to 24 mA range or as mV in voltage ranges. Additional features include Touch Keypad, five stored calibration values for fast calibrations, and 24VDC power to measure two-wire current loops. Complete with 9V Battery, calibration cable with spade lug terminals, carrying case, neck strap, and AC Power Adapter.
Supplied with six AA batteries, test leads or calibration cable, AC adapter and carrying case. NIST calibration Certificate optional.
- Source 0–24mA (<1000Ω) or 0-20V
- Measure 0–50mA or 0–19.99V
- Displays mA or % (-25.0 to 125.0%)
- 0.1mA Resolution up to 19.99mA
- 0.1mV Resolution to 1999mV
- Accuracy 0.075% ± 1 digit