Panel Tachometer – Extech
The 461950 is a 1/8 DIN Panel Tachometer has continuous & accurate readings from 5 to 99,990rpm. It measures rotational motor speed, moving fans, pumps, gears, propeller devices. Choice of 2 sensor pickup types: Proximity sensor-0.1 in. (3 mm) target distance, range up to 36,000rpm (600Hz); Photoelectric sensor-0.4 in. (10 mm) target distance, range up to 6,000rpm (100Hz). 1/8 DIN size. Powered by 115/230VAC 50/60Hz.
- Measure rpm from 5 to 99,990rpm with microprocessor quartz crystal accuracy of 0.05%
- Large LED display updates 1/sec ( >60rpm)
- Unique design permits rpm measurements of a one hole gear or disk, eliminating the need for special gears
- A pulse is measured when a ferrous object (stud) passes by sensor
- Optional proximity and photo sensors