Multifunction Process Calibrator / Meter – Extech
The Extech 412400 Multifunction Process Calibrator sources and measures Thermocouples (J, K, and T), mA, mV, and V devices. The 24V Loop Supply drives current loads up to 1000 ohms. Memory for 5 user-settable output values of each type for fast calibrations. Single/continuous step function for Voltage and Current.
Supplied with six AA batteries, test leads or calibration cable, AC adapter and carrying case. NIST Calibration Certificate optional.
- Source 0 to 24mA with 0.01mA resolution
- Measure 0 to 50mA (0.1mA resolution)
- Select Type J, K, or T thermocouple for calibrations in °F/°C or mV
- Output 0 to 1999mV or 0 to 10.00V
- Measure 0 to 19.99V
- Single/continuous step function for Voltage and Current
- 24V loop power supply drives current loads up to 1000Ω
- Memory for 5 user settable output values
- Accuracy 0.075% ± 1 digit for V & mA (0.15% + 1°C for T/C
|Item #||Item Name|
|412400-NIST||Extech Multifunction Calibrator/Meter - w/NIST Cert|
|412400||Extech Multifunction Calibrator/Meter|
Sorry, no products were found fitting that criteria. Please widen your search or reset item filters now