Easy Reader Large Display Meters – London Electronics
London Electronics Easy Reader Large Display Meters are a simple and affordable way to see and share important measurements over large distances. Measurements can be seen up to 50 metres away. Ideal for displaying your important plant variables such as: Production rates, totals or tagets, Temperature and humidity, Crane lifting weight and Time. All the signal conditioning, power supply and display circuitry is included in the enclosure, so installation is simple and tidy.
Two sizes to choose from
- Model ER2: 2″ (57mm) digits for viewing up to 65ft (20m)
- Model ER4: 4″ (102mm) digits for viewing up to 130ft (40m)
Available in 5 input types, these Meters can be configured from the front panel.
10 Display Functions
- Rate / Speed / Frequency
- Weight (with amplifier or weigh-head)
- Slave display from RS232, RS485 etc.
- Time of Day / Elapsed Time
- Humidity (with external converter)
- Power (with external converter)
Five Input Signal types
- 4-20mA, 0-10V, 1-5V etc
- Pulses PNP, NPN, Contact etc
- Serial Data RS232, 485, 422 etc.
- BCD data, via model PSC1
- Thermocouple/PT100 Sensors