Byram Digital Synchroscope
The Byram Digital Synchroscope displays the actual difference of voltage, frequency & phase angle between the BUS (Reference) voltage & generator (Incoming) voltage. When two alternators or sources are to be paralleled it is necessary that their frequency & amplitude should be equal and phase difference to be near zero. When all these three parameters are within the required limits, the meter indicates that the two sources can be paralleled.
- Measure Voltage Difference, Phase Angle Difference, Frequency Difference
- True RMS Measurements
- Relay Output
- ANSI Case
- Touch Screen Graphic Display
- Synchronizing alternator & BUS inputs.
- Synchronizing two different BUS inputs.
- Synchronizing two different alternator inputs.