BG Series Circular BarGraphs – Weschler
The Weschler BG Series Circular BarGraphs include the BG241, BG251, BG261 and BG281. The panel footprint, shape and mounting meets direct retrofit applications for 4½” and 8¾” switchboard meters, as well as 6″ and 8″ pressure gauge meters. The electronics housing is identical for both sizes.
Bars are available in red, green or amber for easy viewing. Weschler BarGraphs combine the visual indication of an analog gauge with the precision of a digital instrument.
Digital displays are available with either 3½ or 4½ digit resolution. The 101 segment bar gives the operator a quick view of the measured signal and the control setpoints. Separate setpoint LEDs provide an added visual indication of control/alarm status. Signal direction is shown by two trend arrows. Setpoints and other parameters are easily entered from the front panel.
Weschler BarGraph instruments can be configured for a wide range of input signals. Retrofit sizes are available for most panel and switchboard meters in use today. These instruments satisfy the high quality standards of the utility, OEM and process industries.
- High resolution 101 segment LED bar array
- 3½, 4½ or 5 digit display with resolution to 0.01%
- Form-C relay outputs
- Peak and Valley hold
- Trend indication for signal direction
- RS-232 or RS-485 communication
- Analog retransmit
Versatile selection of inputs:
- DC – Up to 5A & 250V
- AC – Up to 5A & 250V
- Thermocouple – J, K, T
- RTD – 10ohm Cu or 100ohm Pt
- Power – Watts, VARS, power factor, phase angle
- Frequency – Line or mag pickup
- Process Control – ma, V
- Zero point location
- Setpoint location, Hysteresis (setpoint, trend)
- Span and zero
- Digital display for engineering units
- Enable/disable front buttons,
- I.D. selection for communication
Retrofit sizes for:
- GE/Yokogawa AB/DB40 4½” and AB/DB16 8-3/4″ switchboard meters
- Crompton 075/077 4½” and 8″ switchboard meters
- Ashcroft, Heise 6″ and 8″ gauges
- Dixson BW051/P
- Weschler K241
Use the configuration tool to select model and options for the BG-241, BG-251, BG-261 & BG-281.