AEMC Power & Energy Logger – PEL 52
The PEL 52 represents an affordable and user-friendly power and energy data logger, suitable for both single and split-phase applications. It is specifically designed for electricians, engineers, and contractors working in residential and light commercial areas. This device allows effortless measurement, recording, and analysis of crucial energy data. Generating reports is a breeze, requiring minimal configuration time and effort, with the added benefit of having standard and customizable report options available.
The instrument is powered from the V1 input (90 to 690V). Two 800 mAh NIMH batteries supply power if a source is not available.
The instrument’s design enables it to be installed inside a load center panel (including the current sensors), allowing the door to close on most panels. The PEL 52 series energy loggers measure and record one or two True RMS voltage inputs up to 690 V and current inputs up to 3600 A (sensor dependent), Watts, VARS, VA and Energy (kWh and kVA). Power Factor (PF), Displacement Power Factor (DPF), and Frequency are calculated and recorded as well. All variables are recorded and stored at a one second interval and on user selectable demand intervals from 1 to 60 minutes.
By combining energy-saving techniques with detailed power consumption monitoring, residential and commercial builders can gain valuable insights into their energy usage, pinpoint areas for improvement, and monitor their advancements in energy conservation efforts. Ultimately, this results in decreased energy expenses, a diminished environmental footprint, and improved operational efficiency.
- Accurate and reliable: Provides precise readings over time to make accurate assessments of energy consumption
- Real-time monitoring to identify patterns, monitor changes, and make informed decisions to optimize energy usage
- Works with a wide range of electrical equipment, systems and residential and light commercial single or split phase measurements
- Capable of performing load studies in compliance with NEC 220.87
- Log data over an extended period, to analyze historical trends and identify areas for improvement
- DataView® software included for data analysis and report generation
- Rugged and durable: withstands the demands of real-world applications
- Wi-Fi communication and remote viewing with integrated web server (AndroidTM, iOS, Windows, etc.)
- Compact casing with built-in magnets for mounting easily inside electrical cabinets
Model PEL 52 – Cat. #2137.67 (LCD, with (2) MA193-10-BK sensors): Includes soft carrying bag, (2) MiniFlex® MA193-10-BK sensors, (3) black test leads and alligator clips, 115 V US power cord, adapter for power cord, SD card,USB SD card adapter, (2) AAA rechargeable batteries (installed), quick start guide, and USB drive with DataView® software and User Manual.
Model PEL 52 – Cat. #2137.71 (LCD, without sensors): Includes soft carrying bag, (3) black test leads and alligator clips, 115 V US power cord, adapter for power cord, SD card, USB SD card adapter, (2) AAA rechargeable batteries (installed), quick start guide, and USB drive with DataView® software and User Manual.
|AE/2137.71||Power & Energy Logger Model PEL 52 (w/LCD, no sensors)||$1,195.00|
|AE/2137.69||Power & Energy Logger Model PEL 52 (w/LCD, w/2 MA193-10-BK sensors)||$1,495.00|