AEMC Hand-Held Megohmmeter / Multimeter
The AEMC Model 6529 is a low cost 1000V hand-held instruments that offer Multimeter functions as well as Megohmmeter functions. This model is aimed at the commercial, industrial and contractor markets and are simple to use. It is priced at a point tailored to contractors and independent electricians that need to check the quality of insulation as well as perform basic electrical measurements.
The 6529 is True Megohmmeters® in compliance with IEC 61010 and designed with features and functions for use in the field: lightweight, compact, rugged, and easy to handle, even when wearing gloves. The construction and interface are intended to simplify use. An intuitive pass/fail indication offering a blue/red backlight makes it very easy to identify defective conditions.
The 6529 includes an automatic test inhibit if connected to a live circuit as well as automatic discharge at the completion of the test.
A relative measurement function called Differential Mode Resistance (DMR), unique to AEMC, provides the capability to compare measurements to a known reference quickly recognizing potential problems. Multimeter functions include AC/DC voltage, resistance, and continuity.
- Selectable test voltages 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
- Basic DMM functions; Volts, Continuity, and Resistance
- DAR and PI ratio test functions
- Dual line display to view the insulation value and real-time test voltage simultaneously in an easy-to-read format
- DMR mode – relative resistance comparison to a reference value
- 2-color backlighting easily shows alarm conditions
- Shockproof sheath for excellent handling
- Automatic power-off function to optimize the battery life
- ETL approval
- Programmable alarm thresholds
- Electrical Contracting
- Plant Maintenance
- Municipal Inspector
- Electric Utilities
NOTE: Model 6528 is obsolete and has been replaced by Model 6529
Includes set of (2) 5 ft color-coded silicone leads, (2) color-coded alligator clips and (2) color-coded test probes (red/black) (Rated 1000V CAT IV, UL V2), soft carrying case, (6) 1.5V AA batteries and a user manual.
|2126.55||6529||Megohmmeter Model 6529 (Digital, 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1kV, 420k-Ohm, Continuity, Alarm, Timer & PI/DAR)||$349.00|