AEMC 24″ Flexible Current Probe
The FlexProbe® Model 24-3001 is a low-cost AC current measurement probe designed to plug into digital multimeters, oscilloscopes and power recorders. The Model 24-3001 is composed of a flexible Rogowski sensor and an electronic module with a 14″ double insulated cable. The flexible sensor is designed to fit around large or small conductors and is capable of getting into tight or difficult spaces. It is ideal for measuring AC current in a group of conductors.
- 24″ flexible sensor fits around conductors up to 7.6″ in diameter
- Reads Amps directly on DMM or Scope
- AC mV output directly proportional to AC current (10mV/A on 300A range and 1mV/A on 3000A range)
- Accuracy 1% of Reading ± 500mA
- 4% influence of conductor position in jaw
- 300 hour battery life
- EN 61010, 1000V Cat. III
- CE Approved, Double Insulation.
|AE/2118.46||Banana (Female) – BNC (Male) Adapter (XM-BB) for use with scopes||$46.25|
|AE/2120.81||FlexProbe® Model 24-3001 (300/3000A, 24", 10mV/A/1mV/A, with lead)||$475.00|