AEMC 1950 Temperature / Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
The AEMC 1950 Temperature/Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera makes it very simple to perform thermal inspections for an energy audit and ensures trouble-free industrial, electrical, or mechanical maintenance.
The Thermal Imaging IR Camera Model 1950 is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that has become an indispensable means ensuring safety in industrial production. It is used in sectors of industry as diverse as metallurgy and steel-making, electric power, petroleum, automation, the exploitation of natural gas, and transportation, and in other committed professions such as fire-fighting and border surveillance. Infrared thermal imaging provides a real-time non-contact inspection method. This detection method does not require you to shut off power, shut down the machines or interrupt production. It can diagnose latent malfunctions in advance, and so forestall their occurrence and prevent production incidents. Thermal imaging is an innovative non-contact evaluation technique that is safe, reliable, and rapid.
- Focus-free with 20° x 20° field of view
- Exceptional 13-hour battery life
- Quick startup in under 3 seconds
- User configurable emissivity table
- Renaming the images and thermograms by site
- Recording and storage of configuration according to your applications (building, electrical cabinet, etc.)
- Verbally record your comments directly to the image
- Connect to Clamp-on Meters and Multimeters and record necessary electrical measurements simultaneously with your thermograms
- Comprehensive software included that offers all the necessary functions for reliable analysis of the measurement results
- Preventative Maintenance
- Analyzing old or new buildings
- Industrial Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Search for water leaks in walls
- Detect embedded or blocked pipes
- Faulty Electrical Contacts
- Verification and inspection on parts on mechanical assemblies
Software offers all the necessary functions for reliable analysis of the measurement results. It can connect to Clamp Meters or Multimeters and record necessary electrical measurements simultaneously with your thermograms.
Iincluded with the AEMC 1950: 80 x 80 Thermal Imaging Camera, Analysis Software, SD Card, Bluetooth Headphone, USB Cable, Carrying Case, 2 x NiMh Rechargeable Batteries, External Battery Charger, Quick Start Guide, USB Stick with User Manual.
The Model 1954 has a 160 x 120 resolution and 38° x 28° field of view.
|Item #||Description||Resolution||Field View||Price|
|AE/2121.41||AEMC 1954 Temperature / Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera||160x120||38°x28°||$1,999.00|
|AE/2121.40||AEMC 1950 Temperature / Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera||80x80||20°x20°||$1,495.00|