1279 Duragauge® Pressure Gauges – Ashcroft
The 1279 series is designed for long life in harsh industrial applications. The phenolic case provides superior chemical and heat resistance. Five bourdon tube systems handle a wide range of pressures and a variety of media. The Plus!™ Performance option (XLL) reduces the effects of pulsations and vibrations without the maintenance problems of liquid filling.
- 4 1/2″, Grade 2A (±0.5% FS)
- Long Life, Teflon Coated Movement
- Adjustable, Self-Locking Pointer
- Temperature Compensated
- Liquid-Filled Performance in a Dry Gauge (option XLL)
Metric ranges also available.
Other features and options available on request.
Call for information on other Ashcroft dial gauges, including:
- Type 1009 2 1/2″ & 3 1/2″ Process Gauges, with ranges from vacuum to 15000 psi (Grade 1A, ±1% FS)
- Type 1083 3″ Test Gauges, with ranges from vacuum to 1000 psi (Grade 2A, ±0.5% FS)