1000V Digital Multimeter / Megohmmeter Model 6529 – AEMC
The AEMC Model 6529 is a low cost 1000V hand-held instrument that offers Multimeter functions as well as Megohmmeter functions. This model is created for the commercial, industrial and contractor markets and is simple to use. It’s priced at a point tailored to contractors and independent electricians that need to check the quality of insulation as well as perform basic electrical measurements.
It is a True Megohmmeter® in compliance with IEC 61010 and is designed with features and functions for use in the field:
- easy to handle, even when wearing gloves.
Its construction and interface is intended to simplify use. An intuitive pass/fail indication offering a blue/red backlight makes it very easy to identify defective conditions.
Automatic Test Inhibit for Safety: It includes an automatic test inhibit if connected to a live circuit as well as automatic discharge at the completion of the test.
DMR Functionality – Unique to AEMC: A relative measurement function called DMR, unique to AEMC, provides the capability to compare measurements to a known reference quickly recognizing potential problems. It includes Megohmmeter DAR and PI ratio test functions. Multimeter functions include AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity.
- Selectable test voltages 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
- Basic DMM functions; Volts, Continuity, Resistance
- DAR and PI ratio test functions
- Dual line display to view the insulation value and real-time test voltage simultaneously in an easyto-read format
- DMR mode – relative resistance comparison to a reference value
- 2-color backlighting easily shows alarm conditions
- Shockproof sheath for excellent handling
- Automatic power-off function to optimize the battery life
- Programmable alarm thresholds
|AE/2126.55||Model 6529 1000V Digital Multimeter / Megohmmeter||$349.00|