Item #YPP6400-6R4, Yokogawa Dual Display AC/DC Meters - PROPLUS YPP6400
The Yokogawa PROPLUS® YPP6400 is a multipurpose, easy to use high voltage and current input meter ideal for measuring direct voltage and current or the output from voltage shunts and current transformers. It has one 0-300 VAC or VDC voltage input and one 0-5 AAC or ADC current input. The meter may be used with a single voltage or current input, or to measure both simultaneously. A math channel P calculates apparent power as the product of the voltage and current inputs.
The YPP6400 can display voltage, current, and apparent power. The dual line display can show any two parameters simultaneously, or alternate between any parameters as well as their programmable units and tags.
A fully loaded YPP6400 meter has the following: four SPDT relays, 4-20 mA output, and a 24 VDC power supply. The YPP6400 capabilities may be enhanced by adding the following external expansion modules: four SPST relays; creating an eight-relay meter, two digital I/O modules with four inputs and four outputs each, serial communication adapters for use with PROPLUS or Modbus RTU, and a dual 4-20 mA expansion module; for a total of three 4-20 mA analog outputs.
- The PROPLUS YPP6400 meter boasts specifications and functionality that clearly make it one of the most advanced process meters available.(1) High Voltage and (1) High Current Input
- Multiplication for Apparent Power Calculation
- 0-300 VAC or VDC Voltage Input
- 0-5 AAC or ADC Current Input
- Fixed or Alternating Display