Item #Theta-M22131, Theta M Power & Energy Transducer - Sifam Tinsley
The Sifam Tinsley Theta-M transducer is used to measure and convert parameters of three-phase 3 and 4 wire power networks with either balanced or unbalanced loads.
The Theta-M will convert measured values into standard analog current signals. Relay outputs signal the overflow of the selected quantities, and the pulse output can be used for the consumption monitoring of 3- phase active energy.
- Power & Energy measurement
- Onsite programmable PT & CT ratio
- THD measurement
- Selectable analog output range (0-20mA / 4-20mA / ±20mA)
- Detection and signaling of incorrect phase sequence
- RS-485 & USB communications, free configuration software
- LED indicators for Power On, Alarm Status, Tx/Rx
- Galvanic isolation, input to output