Item #QLS-2, Laurel Quad Loop Splitter
Laurel QLS Quad Output Current Loop Splitter / Retransmitter: The QLS Quad Output Loop Splitter sources up to four independently adjustable 4-20 mA current outputs from a single 4-20 mA, 1-5V, 0-5V or 0-10V input. The inputs and outputs can have the same or different grounds.
In many industrial applications, the same 4-20 DCmA signal from a transmitter is sent to multiple devices in series, such as panel meters, recorders and PLCs. This can cause a number of problems. The Laurel QLS Quad Loop Splitter solves these problems by sourcing up to 4 independently adjustable 4-20 DCmA outputs from a single input. If any device in an output loop is removed from a loop or fails, or if a wiring fault occurs, the remaining loops continue to operate properly. Each loop only drives a single load, avoiding compliance problems. The input to the quad loop splitter can be 4-20 DCmA, 0-5 DCV, 1-5 DCV, or 0-10 DCV as selected by jumpers.
- Accepts 4-20mA, 1-5V, 0-5V or 0-10V Input
- Four Independent 4-20mA Outputs
- Remote Output Grounds Can Differ By Up to ±10V
- Indicator LED for Each Connected Output
- Loop Current Test Point for Each Output (200mV=20mA)
- Front Panel Zero and Span Adjustments for Each Output
- AC or DC Powered
ETL listed US & Canada