Item #ME/MIT310-EN, MIT300 Series Insulation Resistance Testers - Megger
The new MIT300 Series features a large display and hands-free operation. The tough, rubber-armored case is designed for rough handling and weatherproof to IP54. A rigid cover folds up to protect the front panel when not in use. Intelligent safety features include:
- Safety Interlock – prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors – the tester will remain safe and not be damaged if connected to a live circuit while on a continuity setting.
- Live voltage warning – alerts when the circuit voltage is >25V.
- Safety lockout – inhibits test when the circuit voltage is >50V.
- Continuity check – prevents a continuity test on a live circuit.
Each model includes a 200mA continuity test function and a continuity buzzer. All models except the MIT300 measure DCV & ACV (50/60Hz) to 600V. The MIT330 adds memory for storing 1000 test results and a USB interface. The MIT310A has an analog meter display for those who prefer a moving needle.
Test Voltage (V dc)
250, 500, 1000
10 kohm – 999 Mohm
Alkaline or Rechargeable NICD/NIMH Battery (8 x AA)