Item #ME/DCM340, Digital Clampmeter - Megger DCM340
The Megger DCM340 is a highly versatile instrument and ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of a.c. or d.c. electrical systems and equipment. It is capable of measuring AC and DC current up to 600 A; AC and DC voltage up to 600 V; resistance up to 400 ohms; and frequency up to 400 Hz.
The large, clear digits on the numeric display of the DCM340 are complemented by the high-resolution digital bar graph, useful for indicating trending and measurement fluctuations. The backlight allows users to see in poorly lit areas, such as distribution cupboards and corners of switch-rooms. The data-hold feature enables its use on difficult access cables, where otherwise the display may be impossible to see.
The DCM340 is safety rated to IEC 61010-1 Cat III 600 V, and is drop-tested to 1.2 m onto a hard floor. It is supplied with test leads and a carry case, and a full 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- DC and AC current and voltage
- 600 A and 600 V
- Resistance and continuity
- 31/2 digit, 4000 count display with backlight
- High resolution digital bargraph
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions
- Zero-offset REL mode for comparative measurements
- Supplied complete with test leads and carry case
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V