Item #INT-1222-M-010, Integra 1222 Digital Metering System - Crompton
The Integra 1222 from Crompton Instruments is a powerful electricity system analyzer. It is built with all of the tools that you will need to understand the performance of your electrical network and communicate with the IT infrastructure employed. The display is high definition and provides innovative ‘petal’ array icons to illustrate the percentage of the maximum for various parameters. This meter displays a wealth of electrical parameters, including Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for Amps and Volts. Line and System data is readily available for all of the basic electrical data. A feature unique to this meter is that it will display individual Phase Energy (kWh), as well as Reactive Energy (kVArh), Active Power (kW), Reactive Power (kVAr), Apparent Power (kVA) and Power Factor (PF).
High definition screen features a programmable backlight for high contrast visibility in low light and direct sunlight applications. The light can be programmed to automatically dim after a set period of time for energy saving.
New “petal” array icons show the percentage of full-scale power of the measured system and the instantaneous PF measurement gives clear PF indication. Total power consumption is displayed on the screen at all times.
Q2C Wiring Solution
INTEGRA 1222 dms and the 3-in-1 current transformers feature Q2C wiring solution for simple yet fast installation utilizing plug and socket connections and pre-cut wiring looms, which allow reducing assembly time and connection errors. IN-OUT voltage connections reduce wiring and installation time.
Modbus RS485 RTU and two pulsed outputs are fitted as standard.
Enclosure and System
The DIN 96 panel mounted enclosure includes integral panel mounting clips for quick and easy fitting and to suit user requirements, the range includes single-phase, three-phase three-wire and three-phase four-wire capability, all selectable at the point of installation.
- DIN 96 enclosure
- Programmable backlit LCD screen
- Voltage IN-OUT connections
- CT current measurement 5A/1A
- Plug and socket connections
- Programmable VT, CT ratios
- Modbus™ RTU
- 2 pulsed outputs with led indication
- PF bar indicator
- 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P2W system types
- Individual harmonics to 63rd
- Voltage per phase L-N, L-L
- Current per phase and Max Demand
- Power Factor – per phase and system
- Total Harmonic Distortion – Voltage and Current per phase
- Neutral current
- Frequency system
- Active Power (P) per phase, total and Max Demand
- Reactive Power (Q) per phase, total and Max Demand
- Apparent Power (S) per phase, total and Max Demand
- Energy – Active and Reactive Importing and Total
- Energy – Active and Reactive Exporting and Total
- IEC BS EN 61010-1:2010
- BS EN 61326-1:2013
- IEC 62053-21 Class 1
- IEC 62053-24 Class 1