Item #Fluke-179/EFSP, Fluke Digital Multimeters 170 Series
The 170 series replaces the popular 70 Series. The 175, 177 and 179 are designed tough to withstand the harshest work environments. Accuracy rivals most bench meters. With its precision, reliability, and ease of use, the Fluke 170 series Digital Multimeters are the preferred solution for professional technicians worldwide. Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments, they include all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
Fluke 175 EFSP is the baseline for industrial measurements. The Fluke 175 True RMS Digital Multimeter delivers the baseline general purpose features required by professional technicians around the world. You can find problems fast with all the basic troubleshooting measurements such as frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode. And Display Hold and Auto Hold will help you capture significant events.
Fluke 177 EFSP Digital Multimeter: True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 provides 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. Plus a limited lifetime warranty.
Fluke 179 EFSP Digital Multimeter includes all the features of the 177 along with temperature and includes an 80BK temperature probe
- Lifetime warranty
- 6000 count display
- 0.09% basic dc accuracy (177 & 179)
- True-rms ac voltage and current measurement
- Min/Max/Average records irregular activity
- Auto and Manual hold
- Frequency, capacitance and resistance capabilities
- The 179 measures temperature in °C and °F
- 177 and 179 have a backlight to illuminate the screen in dark workspaces
- IEC 1010 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V safety ratings
- Drop protected to 1 meter
- Overmolded case features integrated probe holders
- Compatible with ToolPak™ meter hanging kit
- Approvals: UL, CSA, CE, TUV, VDE
Every Fluke 170 Series meter comes with TL75 test leads, 9V battery (installed) and manual. The Fluke 179 also includes an 80BK Temperature Probe.