Item #EL-GFX-TC, Lascar Stand-Alone Data Loggers - EL-GFX Series
Lascar EL-GFX-series Temperature and Relative Humidity Data Logger with Graphic LCD Screen: These USB data loggers record over 250,000 temperature readings in one or more sessions for up to 1 year. They have user-programmable audible alarm thresholds with highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs. Inside the rugged IP67 / NEMA 4X case, buttons for start, stop and restart and a graphic LCD with on-screen menus provide real-time analysis of data as a summary or as a graph.
EasyLog software enables quick configuration and data download via the USB port. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The data logger is supplied complete with two lithium metal batteries, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year and are protected against moisture to IP67 when the battery case is securely fitted. It can be powered from USB. Also supplied with USB cover, Mounting Clip and Micro USB cable.
- -30 to +80°C
- 0 to 100% RH measurement ranges (EL-GFX-2)
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature/RH triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings