Item #CUB7CVG0, CUB7 Counters & Timers - Red Lion
Red Lion’s CUB7 is a dedicated function eight-digit miniature panel meter that is battery-powered, easy to use, and built with features not expected from a unit with such a small form factor. The CUB7 has an LCD display available in positive image reflective, negative image transmissive with yellow/green or red backlighting. Backlit units require an external power source. This easy-to-read display offers nine mm character height and offers NEMA 4X/IP65 protection. Models are available with one or two buttons on the face of the unit for programming or function execution.
The CUB7 provides contact, logic, open collector, or high voltage inputs. The counter model is available with a low-speed contact or high-speed input. The timer models feature nine programmable timer ranges. They are available with low voltage input (28 VDC max) or an isolated high voltage input (50-250 VDC/VAC). The standard CUB7 unit uses 22 gauge wires for external connections, an optional plug-in terminal block is also available for more secure connections.
- Count Speeds up to 10 kHz
- 9 Programmable Timer Ranges
- Eight Digit, 0.35″ (9 mm) LCD
- Green or Red LED Backlight
- Contact, Logic, Open Collector or High Voltage Input
- Front Panel or Remote Reset
- Standard Wire Connections or Optional Plug-in Terminal Block
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Front Bezel Fits 1/32 DIN Cutout
(Call for cross-reference to old CUB7 model numbers)