Item #CUB5RTR0-ASSY, CUB5 Digital Panel Meters - Red Lion
Red Lion’s CUB®5 is the ultimate in panel meter flexibility, from its complete user programming to the optional setpoint control and communication capability. The meter can also be programmed as a single or dual setpoint control. Communication option cards include RS-232, RS-485, and USB.
The CUB5 series features a five or eight digit reflective LCD display or a red/ green display with backlight. The intensity of the display can be adjusted from dark room applications to bright light applications. This easy to read display offers 12 mm character height, and offers NEMA 4X/IP65 protection.
- Voltage, Current, Process & Temperature Inputs
- Five Digit 0.48″ (12 mm) LCD
- Red/Green Backlight Changes at Setpoint
- Input Scaling & Units Annunciator
- Min / Max Display Capture
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Front
- Setpoint Relay Output Options
- Optional RS232, RS485 or USB Communications
- Crimson Software for Simple Programming
- CE Approved, C-UL Listed
The CUB5I offers 4 DC current ranges with a maximum input of 200 mA. The CUB5V has 4 DC voltage ranges and a maximum input of 200 VDC.
- Current Ranges: 0 to 199.99 uA, 1.9999 mA, 19.999 mA, 199.99 mA
- Voltage Ranges: 0 to 199.99 mV, 1.9999 V, 19.999 V, 199.99 V
The CUB5P accepts signals from flow meters, pressure sensors, position sensors and other process transmitters. Display can be scaled for readout in the desired units.
- Ranges: 4 to 20 mA, 10 to 50 mA, 0 to 10 V
- Span and Offset Capability
For temperature measurements, the CUB5RT accepts inputs from several types of RTD sensors. The CUB5TC accepts all popular thermocouples.
- RTD: Pt385, Pt392, Ni672, Cu427
- Thermocouple: T, E, J, K, R, S, B, N, or mV
The capability of the CUB5 can be easily expanded with plug-in option cards. Setpoint capability is field installable with the addition of a setpoint output card. Serial communications capability for RS232, RS485 or USB is added with a serial option card. The CUB5 can be powered from an optional Red Lion Micro Line /Sensor Power Supply (MLPS), which attaches directly to the back of a CUB5. The MLPS operates from 85 to 250 VAC and provides up to 400 mA to drive the meter and sensors.