Item #AE/2138.09, AEMC Air Quality Loggers
The AEMC Indoor Air Quality Logger Model 1510 monitors temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2) in the local environment. This compact, easy-to-use instrument provides quick and accurate readings and can store up to a million measurements.
Monitoring CO2 levels in local environments can be highly beneficial. In addition to the potential health effects caused by breathing high concentrations of this gas, the CO2 level also serves as a good indicator of the efficiency of the building’s air ventilation and circulation system. Numerous studies have shown that environmental factors in the office, classroom, and home can have a significant impact on physical comfort and mental performance.
- Multiple display modes for easy data viewing. You can display up to three measurements simultaneously (CO2, temperature, and relative humidity).
- Adjustable alarm settings for indicating when measurements fall outside a specified range.
- Multiple mounting options (Magnetic, Wall Bracket, Desk Top Stand or Strap).
- Data recording. You can start and stop a data recording session and store the results in the instrument.
- USB and Bluetooth communication capabilities for downloading recorded data to a computer.
- Data analysis software (provided free with the instrument) for viewing real-time data, configuring and running recording sessions, downloading recorded data, and creating reports. These reports can then be saved and reviewed for identifying long-term trends. Data can also be formatted as a Microsoft Excel® compatible spreadsheet.
- Workplaces (office and factory)
- Government and other public buildings
- Airports, Train and Bus Stations
- Private residences